Destroy the energy market!! Energy MUST be Free!
To solve the current energy/fuel crisis and environmental difficulties we must look back at Nicola Tesla’s work which for too long has been held back, corrupted and destroyed by industrialists (starting with J.P. Morgan and followed by every other oil/atomic energy etc company today).
Currently we have a gigantic Solar plant is in the talks to be built in the Sahara desert, if the current energy companies have their say, this energy will be sold, once again splitting the world into markets – with all its caveats including resource wars.
We cannot afford this to happen again (as it did with oil). If Nicola Tesla was right and energy can be transmitted via the ionosphere (and he was right about pretty much everything else, remember) then this sustainable energy can be made available for free to anyone. IF he was right, then this idea is not a utopia and the only thing stopping US is industrialists trying to prevent it.
If I had the choice I would personally rather pay 50 GBP a month until the end of my life for Tesla’s idea to be realized and everyone who can’t afford energy to be given it for free – instead of paying the same amount for gas, oil and electricity that cannot be replaced and is destroying out planet.
Do you sometimes find yourself getting worse at writing? I don’t know if it’s down to burnout, or whatever else – but I was just reading some of the things I wrote a year ago and I must say, I wish I was that clear about things now. Isn’t research supposed to clear things up? It seems to me that right now I feel like I am just starting, whereas when I started I had a pretty clear picture.
Specifically, I am currently trying to write my literature reviews for my Transfer from MPhil to PhD and I’m finding it so difficult to summarize the papers I’m reading that I’m resorting to “how to write a literature review” guides. Then I looked back at the lit reviews I had done for my proposal (yes, that was before my research) and they are great! They summarize all the key points, compare and contrast them to my project and cross reference the most important works! It’s ridiculous!
1. Code a predictor in Flash
2. Realize that making a predictor might be redundant and I should really create the complete architecture.
3. Write List of Components in BB’s Book
4. Write Abstract for list
5. Write about BB being ahead of his time with Neural Networks
6. Find a reference for the first time dependent (meaning it takes time to activate a neuron) Neural Network design.
7. Finds a list of NN implementations and starts reading
8. Realizes that I am now completely lost and need to speek to someone. Being alone, decides to blog it.
9. Decides to Rename his blog to “A PhD with ADD” – which sounds like a famous book title and hope he will be famous for it.
10. Realizes now WHY he felt inclined to read a bout NN’s, because He just found that Backpropagation NN’s just about try to do the same thing as his predictor algorithm.
11. Adds the Neural Network summaries from
to his learning Schedule